Conversations with Leading Women in Entertainment
RPA presents a panel of five eventertainment-industry giants discussing women in business now and hereafter, moderated by Nicole Sperling, writer at Entertainment Weekly. What can we do to be the generation of women they’ll talk about 10 years from now?
- Julie Darmody, owns her own talent agency and represents Chris Pratt, Kelly Ripa and Andy Samberg
- Laura Hess, Artist Manager, Carly Rae Jepsen
- Lela Lee, Cartoonist, Writer, Actress and Public Speaker; Creator of "Angry Little Asian Girl" and "Angry Little Girls"
- Beth McCarthy Miller, Drector of "Modern Family," "30 Rock," "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," "Sound of Music Live," "The Mindy Project," "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and "Saturday Night Live" for more than a decade
- Susan Rovner, Co-President of Warner Horizon Scripted Television and Executive Vice President Development of Warner Bros Television
This free event will begin with appetizers and cocktails at 6 p.m. Panel will begin at 7 p.m.
Parking will be validated. Enter underground parking on Colorado just west of 26th. Use the 2525 elevator bank to get to RPA's lobby.
To get free tickets click here.